Senior Software Developer (php) Professional2 bulan yang lalu - Jobs Offers | Tawaran Pekerjaan - Kuala Lumpur - 25 views
about the company:
Our client is a leading e-payment enabler for online goods and services in emerging and developed markets. Operates payments platform that connects consumers with digital content providers, telecommunications service providers and online merchants by providing a vast network of payment channels that accepts cash and online payment methods. With global presence in more than 900,000 locations in 11 countries, our client even has mobile payment channels, electronic distribution channels that accepts major credit cards and online banking from over 100 banks.
about the role:
You will be part of highly motivated team with strong track record of designing and developing multi-tiered web applications that are high quality, scalable, and reliable. The role is for people who are strong in technical skill and motivation to keep developing with a view to grow into a team lead. You will be always updated with newest techniques in technology to contribute to the team by committing to deliver business processes automation and performance optimization solutions.
job scope and responsibilities:
- To develop web applications and scripts (which includes APIs, web reports, etc) using PHP programming language and MySQL & SQL Server databases.
- Able to make changes (fixing/upgrading) to existing applications.
- Involve in systems design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support.
- Work with other engineers to develop effort estimates and plan product implementation based on documents’ requirements.
- Lead and participate in lead design and code reviews
- Analyze and improve efficiency and ensure the stability of various systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience with good skills in the area of PHP, MySQL, HTML, Ajax, jQuery and CSS.
- Able to speak and write Bahasa Malaysia, English especially Mandarin.
- Prefer candidates with at least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in I-City, Shah Alam.
benefits and culture:
The company is well established and structured providing services to their clients since decades. You will be exposed to the top notch latest technologies in multiple platforms and system. Flexible hours is practice as long as you deliver your tasks on time. They practice No Dress Code policy where you can wear whatever’s comfortable to get the job done.
how to apply:
Interested candidate please send me a message through my inbox.
no additional skills required
no additional qualifications required