Software Developer Professional2 bulan yang lalu - Jobs Offers | Tawaran Pekerjaan - Kuala Lumpur - 24 views
about the company
Our client is one of the fastest growing and stable Fintech Company in South East Asia (SEA). Funded by the listed group, this company has came up with an exciting E-Wallet App which already has more than 3 million users and is in the run of working with 100,000 merchants by end of the year.
They work is a very fast pace environment (TDD - BDD - Devops - Cloud deployments) and speak Java on play framework, mongoDB and deployed on a micro services architecture (AWS).
Currently the E-wallet is running on two architectures (the consumer side is running on a microservices architecture, the merchant side is running on a monolithic architecture), they will migrate all on microservices in the next 6 months.
They have a very creative culture with a flat structure; hence they practice job ownership and transparency.
about the job
- Develop elegant solutions to complex problems
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality and performance-oriented code base skewed to e-commerce and e-wallet systems
- Share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, pair programming, code review and technology discussions
- Demonstrate and communicate a passion for designing product user interfaces that help drive rapid business growth
- Apply expertise in developing object-oriented software in Java and building Java-based back-end applications and RESTAPI services
- Develop service-based architecture and designing persistence and caching models using SQL and NoSQL
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, and Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of modern micro-services architecture and containerization technology such as Docker.
- Ability to build scalable, high quality distributed services.
- Working knowledge of GIT revision control system and bash shellscripts.
- Should understand difference between SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL (essential).
- Familiar with Agile methodology, continuous build and deployment pipelines is helpful.
- Experience with Play framework (preferred) .
about the manager/team
- The team is exciting and motivated, with people who values commitment, teamwork, passion and leadership. They are all close to one another and are very supportive.
- Exciting technology stack such as Java, Play, SPRING Framework, SQL, NoSQL, AWS Docker, MongoDB, RESTAPI
- Flexible working environment (Working hours and working attire)
- Competitive package with average performance bonus of 2 months.
how to apply
- To apply, contact me on my private message.
Java Play SPRING Framework SQL NoSQL AWS Docker MongoDB RESTAPI
no additional qualifications required